Saturday, June 11, 2005

If you don't know by now...

If you have any doubts in your mind Brittney Spears is anything other than an ignorant piece of white trash, just watch her show. All she talks about is fucking. But yet she would probably call a professional adult industry guy like me a piece of shit. She is such an obvious redneck idiot. Just watch. You'll see. The shit is on TV today. She has this stupid saying " they can take everything away from you but you truth. Can you handle my truth? " The TRUTH is, if you actually watch a lot of celeberties outside of their usual shit and they are being themselves, you'll realise how ignorant and undeserving most of them are of the money they make. Think about it. This is just a slutty, stupid girl who can dance and dress like a whore. Yet she deserves "fame" and "respect" of an entertainer. Why? I know thousands of women who look better than her who dress like sluts who have a lot more going on upstairs who are not afforded the same respect. The average "bimbo" walking down the street with dd boobs doesn't get looked at as "talented" or "an artist". I got no problem with women who look good, or use their sexuality to a degree. What I don't get is the "respect" factor that some women get. Brittney isn't doing anything your average stripper doesn't do every night. For far less pay. Keep ojn doing what you do Brittney, just admit it's pure sluttery , don't try to sell your "innocence" or " artistic merit". You're just another little slut, using your vagina to contol the situation, Nothing more, nothing less. You are not a "godess" or anything more. I guess the thing that irritates me is not THE WAY she is making her living, just the fact that MORE IMPORTANCE is being put on her ideas, hopes , beliefs and dreams. Why do people actually take her seriously about anything other than advice on "how to be a successful slut" ? That's the problem. Once someone gets famous, no matter how ignorant, how trashy, how uniformed, stupid ass people actually LISTEN to these idiots. I just wish Brittney Spears would say " Look, I'm just a stupid little whore, my mom nourished the little whore in me and raised me to use it to make money. That's all I am. Please don't admire me, take advice form me (other than advice on being a whore)So please enjoy looking at my gash..." THAT would actually make me have a LOT more respect for her. I have NOTHING AGAINST WOMEN WHO USE SEX , Just somthing against those who lie about it. Just because a woman likes sex doesn't make her a whore. A whore uses sex to make a living. I used sex to make a living. I like sex. I'm a "male whore". No problem with that aspect. But I also developed other aspects of my life. I have intellegence. I pay attention to the world around me. I don't try to paint myself as a role model in any sense other than the things in my life I do correctly. And no one thinks of me as more important than I am. Most celeberties I've met since I've been in the adult business have been fucking assholes. That's all I have to say about this shit. Just watch the show and see what I mean. And think about it...