Tuesday, June 07, 2005

why am i not posting??? THE FUCKING AUDIO BLOGGER IS STILL OUT DAMMIT...

And I've had no time to type this shit. Even now, I have no time to be writing this post. I watched "Seed of Chucky" and "Get Cool" , which I already saw at the theater. I irritated at life in general. I can't really explain it. Just fucking tired of trying to "do my best" and having ethics and standards for my life. Most people don't. And due to that fact, when I do things for the right reasons,those same folks assume I'm not. Things that others would do for manipulation, personal gain, control, hated or revenge are attributed to me. Some folks in my life assume since they are driven by deception, I must be doing anything I assert myself to do for the same reasons. In other words, sometimes I do things that look like they are based on personal gain or hate. But if they are examined closer, I am sincerely doing things to help someone else. I guess I'm just misunderstood.Ever hear of "situational ethics?" Try today's link. I guess that describes some of my philosophies. I leared a little from the "NLP" folks, a topic I wrote about before. Then add in street sense, a lot of reading, film watching and worthless pop culture knowledge, and then there's the gangsters and the sex business folks. That's where most of my "personality" comes from. Love it or hate it. Anyway I gotta get back to "real life" folks. Think about that one...