Monday, May 30, 2005

OK... What I've eaten today....

Yet another post about "What Mr. Grieco Has Eaten So Far"...Today as of about 12:30 I've eaten 2 scoops of natural peanut butter, one slice of 9 grain bread, 1 grapefruit (my last one), 2 glasses of green tea, a glass of water , half a can of spinach, 1 protein shake, some flaxseed oil, and I'm out of yogurt, black beans and tuna. I live off foods that lots of folks say they couldn't live off of. I gotta go to the store. Maybe I should publish my diet, folks are always asking me what I eat, and when they find out they decide they'd rather just take steroids and eat McDonalds...The sad thing is the foods that make me out of shape are stuff like too much rice, potatoes or bread. I only eat whole grains but I still eat Thai rice and sticky rice. I live in an asian home, with a woman who cooks great asian food for me so I can't stop the rice. The hardest thing to hold back on for me is my wife's fried rice. Nothing better than freshly cooked fried rice with vegtables. My wife does fried rice better than anyone, and her lo mein is also great ( especially when she gets the best noodles from Thailand) probably her best two foods she prepares. (and two foods that can make me bigger) Other than when she cooks on the grill. My wife is an excellent grill cook, which leads me to my 3rd food I have to watch myself with , her pork chops. I'm not even supposed to eat pork, but I can eat small amounts. My wife just cooks pork so good I can't say no...I love having a woman who can cook , somthing I greatly apprieciate after spending so many years cooking for myself...Anyway anyone grilling today? I hope we will be later on...