Friday, May 27, 2005

Looks Like The Day Is Closing In...

The 30th is coming, and still no "closure" etc. on this blog. Looks like I'm going to keep it going as long as I still have stuff to bitch about. I remember a few years ago on Memorial Day I had a massive car wreck due to some drunk college kids. Flipping a car end over end then rolling 6 times off a bluff. The female who was driving the car I was in left me for dead, and ran off with a guy who had a new Harley. I remember bleeding and clawing my way back up the hill as the car exploded. Then I ended up in an Alabama hospital, with my mother coming to get me. The cop thought I was drinking and driving, and was talking shit as I lost conciousness in the hospital. I remember yelling at him saying "You fucking piece of shit!!! Why don't you test my fucking blood!!! It's all over me you idiot!!! Anyway, I am starting to have more and more respect for Tom Cruise. One interview with him saying how he has nothing to complain about when it comes to fame, and now he's saying ADHD drugs are total bullshit!!! I LOVE IT!!! Tom Cruise is running down psychiatry and saying it's all a lie. I love it when famous person uses their fame to call bullshit out instead of kissing ass and becoming a total liberal fruit...