Monday, May 30, 2005

I Gotta Wait 5 Fucking Months...

I love Texas red grapefruit. Rio Star. This shit only comes from Texas and you can't get it until November. It just went out of season this month. Now I eat grapefruit every day, and the California stuff just doesn't compare to Texas. Most folks have no idea or know the difference in grapefruit, but Texas fruit isn't sour , it's sweet. The other red grapefruit still has some of that sourness the white does. I like the white too, I just got hooked on the red ones and didn't want to give it up quite yet. Do yourself a favor and pick up some Texas Rio Star Ruby Red Grapefruit in November, and you'll see what I mean. Another thing you can buy that is healthy (just don't eat too much) is all natural organic almond butter. This is some good snack stuff - it's really rich though. I love the stuff. Just somthing to get me by during my "down time" with the fruit...