Saturday, July 03, 2004

Happy Independence Day...

Well I decided to write a post to thank everyone for the comments and reading my bullshit.Special thanks to Barrie at thepinkbee.com for the prayer card for my recent death in the family. I will be going to Altlanta GA and then to Clearwater FL this week, so I will not be able to post as much shit this week. I haven't been having a good month, but I still got a million insane stories out there, all true life shit. I guess with the last batch, especially the "urination" story I really diverted to the exact opposite of Kevin and the "TJ's Place" blog. Now don't think I am "into" the stuff I post about. I have been shocked as hell over the years at the absolute perversion in this world. But what's more shocking is the caliber of folks out there who have these perversions. But anyway , on to the fourth of july thing. If you want to watch a "patriotic" or a "war" film, there are the usual great WW II films, Vietnam films, etc. But if you want to watch a different type of war film, I just watched "To End All Wars" with Keifer Sutherland.Based on a true story , it wasn't really a big action film. But it was an interesting depiction of a POW camp in Japan and showed the real life conditions these guys went through. There was an actual crucifiction of a prisoner. If you think some naked pictures of Iraqi murderers is bad , just watch this film about how our allied soldiers were treated . Only inAmerica do we actually give a damn about how we treat those who would gladly kill us and our families. On a lighter note, I want to post a "vote" or sorts of which life sized sex doll is better. The Realdoll VS. Superbabe contraversey. I will post pictures of both dolls you can also check out the websites . Since a lot of females read blogs I think I'd get a better opinion of these dolls from them . Many women have better taste in women than some men nowdays. So you guys please give me some feedback. Anyway check out the posts and pictures and give me some feedback...