Saturday, July 03, 2004

Pissed Off For Cash...

I'll never forget a call I got a few years ago from the , well what I called "whorehouse" back then.That was in my dark period, when I was having trouble , lost my strip club and had to sell out, as I've said before. I never ever let my girls "trick". But when I got
involved in another group of clubs, that was part of it. They had these "private" houses where that sort of shit happend. Nowdays they are all closed. Back then they had three places I was always running between , on top or running the after hours shit. Anyway I was in the car running to pick up bar supplies. I get this fucking like "emergency" phone call. This girl is screaming " Tony ! We need some plastic or a box of trashbags and a gallon jug of water - fast!!! I'm like , "Hey Hey wait a minute, what the fuck you need plastic for? " She's like " Go to fucking Home Depot and pick up some Fucking plastic !!! Hurry up before this mother fucker leaves!!!" So anyway I want the story. But this stupid ass girl is so fucking loud she isn't hearing me. So I buy some trashbags, get the water, go into the building and then I find out.One of the girls rudely snatches the water jug and says "Thank you !About time!" This fucking guy who drives a brand new mercedes SUV and had a 10 thousand dollar Cartier watch on is lying there in the basement. In his underwear. Lying on trasbags. I walk in and turn the lights up and the girl runs to the dooway and is like "Hey ! Don't bother my customer! I'm in a session!" Then I find out . The guy paid a girl 300 bucks to urinate all over him. Then he offered every girl in the house another $250 bucks to pee on him as well. That was about six other girls. They were fighting over the gallon of water. Now I know why. 1800 bucks for seven girls to pee on him. This is what your "high classed college educated businessman" is spending his cash on. And all this time I thought I was supposed to be the piece of shit. Put me and him in the same room and nobody knows us and I'm sure folks would say he was the better man. And that really "PISSES" me off...