Saturday, July 03, 2004

My Baby Mix!

What the hell is it with people and interracial children nowdays? Like any child who is not 100 percent black must be constantly called attention to? Now before you stop reading and call me a racist ( which by MTV's standard of reality I would be) read the entire article and you'll get a surprise ending. As you folks know I work in the adult entertainment industry. And after years and years of meeting women from all kinds of backgrounds I'm still astounded by the ignorant shit that goes on. It seems that every damn thing in America is about race. Look at Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton. On every damn issue it's always about "What are you doing for African Americans?" Yet these guys want to be in public offices where everyone's interests are at stake. Why are so called "black leaders" never made to explain what they would do for whites , asians , etc. It's usually what they would do for "gays" and America's new obligation of asses to kiss, the Mexicans. And the whole Mexican thing is all about votes . These guys know they won't ever win shit. It's a damn show to juice more money out of idealistic and mostly hard working black people. Meanwhile the "thugs" and ghetto drug culture loving folks are given more excuses for why they don't give a damn. And what makes someone a black "leader" anyway? Like what if I said I was a black leader? Started taking up donations and shit. Of course if you're a white leader that's immediately called a white "supremist". If a president is even remotely accused of looking out for "white" people he's branded a racist. Even though this is a country with a lot of working white people who are not gay. It seems like it's been labeled as an evil sin to even consider the welfare of the white male in this country. We're people too. We don't all wake up with a million bucks in the bank and free college and golf lessons. In fact for a white male very little is free. Here in my state, if a woman is divorced she can get about 400 bucks a month in food stamps. Plus 200 or more for child support, if she has an ex man in prison etc. the state takes up the tab. Plus free health care for her and all the kids. Plus student loans are easioer to get. And the rate of people on public assistace actually finishing their free education or using is is extremely low. Now one thing can make these benefits and free money go away. That's being married. And if a woman gets a divorce the state usually demands an obscene amount of child support. Some guys are paying $250 or more per week. And even with that the woman is still getting benefits. Add that to all the women working in bars as waitstaff or stripping etc. not being turned in on taxes. I know girls making 900 or more dollars per week tax free and then getting 400 or more in food stamps plus child support and free insurance. Ever since they converted food stamps to a "credit card" looking thing, no one is embarassed by using food stamps like they used to be. I know what the card looks like. And when I'm at the U-scans almost ever female there is using one in my neighborhood. And many of them are driving brand new cars. But the biggest by product is this: With all those benefits and free money, more women feel free to experiment with single motherhood and divorce. And many doing the experimenting are white women who want to have that glamourous "interracial baby" . Now When you finish reading this article, you'll see my point. So don't quite think I'm being Adolf Hitler or the KKK here. There is a trend going on nowdays with white women glamorising the "baby daddy" thing. And sorry to say this but when I was a child this was all considered a "black" trend . We were supposed to bring up the quality of life when the black people were freed , but as poor blacks slumped into dismal circumstances, white folks have followed suit. Instead of incouraging black males to work and not commit crimes, do gooders and liberals have allowed them to wallow in self pity. The after effects are white families falling into this breakdown of family. The same benefit system that coddeled the black single moms is the same system that enabled everyone else to be brought down instead of up. Those of us so called "privleged whites" have ended up being cursed with the same demons that the unfortunate ancestors of slavery have been. So now there is less and less difference. Statistics show how many single mothers you have in the black community and how white girls are catching up. And these MTV whores, trash like Madonna who makes a living off portraying a slutty piece of trash, have added to the problem. The sluts of old are now glamorous single mothers ( well she's with some guy nowdays but the damage is already done. ) Do you really think these cunts ( oh I KNOW that word is SO offensive and I love it , really makes the point doesn't it) actually raise their own kids? But millions of females see this trash as "role models" . Listen to these self centered hollywood whores talk about their great "philosophies" in life and all the ignorant sheep who fall for this hippie brain dead bullshit. Then look at a real mother who is dedicated to their kids or better yet a real , struggling single mom who doesn't have a 400 thousand dollar a year "nanny". Got time for yoga ? HELL NO ! Gotta raise my kids dammit! Now after all these details and setup points I'll go back to my original story. There is a generation of women out there who feel like having a mixed race black child is like a fucking academy award or a trophy. I had an ex sister in law who was white and would say " I'd rather be with an overweight , unemployed black man than the richest most beautiful white man in the world. " When she was pregnant with her racially mixed child she'd say " Damn I hope this child doesn't come out too white!" Not worried about the child coming out healthy , just worried about the child being a true representation of the almighty black male. Beleive it or not, I have heard at least 4 women say this in my life, all pregnant by black males. One time I was listening to two dancers conversating. One was out of work and seven months pregnant coming to visit the other girls. In her most ghetto, black stereotype voice she said , "My babby daddy one of three people . J Dog , Tic Tock or White dude. Hope it ain't white dude!" Now I find this shit disturbing becuase of several points. 1) the girl is white and thinks she must speak in a gramatically incorrect speech pattern to "distance" herself from the evil that is being born "white". 2) She actually KNOWS the names ( well at least the street or "SKREET" as they say names ) of the black males she had unprotected sex with, but the white guy is "white dude". 3) the fact that she degrades herself with various men and allows them to ejaculate in her regularly with no form of birth or disease control 4) the fact that she must establish that she would hate to be pregnant by a evil "white" male , that this would somehow be a disgrace , whereas two drug dealers (one who was back in prison at the time) were fine examples of fatherhood simply because of the color of their skin. I want to puke ever fucking time I hear this " mixed race children are the most beautiful " or when someone sees a mixed race child who is against "race mixing" says ,"well the child cannot help that they are "mixed". And My favorite , the women who must announce in their best ibonics "MY BABY MIX!!!" , not "mixed" or "racially diverse" , they say " my baby MIX!" Every time I hear this ignorant shit I picture a black guy mixing his semen in a can full of cocoa powder, putting it in a blender and pouring it in a woman's vagina. And now for the surprise ending. My stepdaughter is black. Black and Asian. I had a guy tell me " Black and Asian a good mix, dog!" Like she's a fucking farm animal or somthing. And everone always points her out and talks about how "exotic" she is or" pretty". Basically this is from a guilt or sense of obligation to accept a racially diverse child. She has become an "IT" . A symbol of nothing more than a black male having sex with an asian female. To me she is my daughter. Her father is not around right now. When I look at her I remember the shit they said when Holly Berrie won the academy award. They were like " It's so great she was raised as a "black female". Why? when I try to teach my stepdaughter about Asian culture , or God forbid "white" culture am I doing somthing wrong? And Black guys tend to see her and my wife and I together and act as if my wife is some sort of "black man's property gone wrong." All that "once you go black , you never go back " myth is shattered. One time a black co worker of mine told me all women would rather be with a black man, and the only reason women were with white guys was "security or money" or "afraid of what the folks will think" . So I can only imagine what a racist black guy like that would think seeing us out with all four of our kids, with one dark little girl. I'm sure if you folks have read any of my past articles you think I must be this big racist bastard. Well maybe now you can read this and realise maybe you've been so fooled by present culture that you didn't know what you thought you knew. I love my wife, and all the children. I just see how things are turning around so badly nowdays I get sick of keeping my mouth shut. This "Ghettoism " bullshit that is ruling America's current generation is killing my soul. So I will keep on telling the other side until folks start to wake up. Keep it "MIX" folks!!!