Sunday, June 06, 2004

Last Night

Hey wasn't able to be at the club as much as usual last night. So wanted to say happy anniversary to James and Stacy, folks I worked with in a couple of clubs who I always have a place for . 12 years it was I think. Hey with our generation that is a milstone. And thanks to Valet Mike for talking care of the security and defending a woman's honor last night. Anyway it's Sunday so I gotta take out the kids and watch the last Sopranos for a while . Before I go, anyone as sick of the Usher song "Yeah!" as much as I am? I thought "Hot In Here" was bad enough.I just loved the MTV commercial for some Usher contest where you have all these whimpy looking white guys running around , eating ice cream ,shooting water guns, and acting like losers and nerds. Then you have usher walking around all the women while they swoon and lust after him , showing off his muscular build in a tank top. While he's over at the lawn chairs with the bikini clad chicks, a final cut is thrown in as a whimpy looking white guy pops up eating a bucket of ice cream with two giant scoops like a moron. Gotta love it. Just think, in the next ten years a white male will be the least marketable and undesirable man on the planet. ... NOT RACIST JUST REALIST... have a good week and keep reading .