Wednesday, June 02, 2004

The real (ghetto) world...

OK remeber that old saying a woman's work is never done? Well with today's generation of women that means "A woman's work is never done until her tired ass husband gets home from work and gets told to do it" ... Anyway more from the modern world. Today I was at Wal Mart, and before I was getting out of the van I saw this black guy doing the standard "a girl ! Hey GIRL ! WHat up? Oh it ain't gotta be like that does it ? Hey normaly I don't do this , but girl you need to smile , it's a holiday girl , memorial day . You need to smile!" THis guy is walking across the lot yelling at this blonde white woman getting in the van. She is smiling and looking down and she lets the guy come up to her van and starts talking to her. Now if a white guy did this shit , he'd be locked up. But these black guy can fucking do anything and women will speak to them because they don't want to seem "racist". She carries on a conversation, young daughter inthe back of the mini van. When I leave Wal Mart, she is driving away with this guy, her daughter is running around by herself in the fucking van! Well OK gotta give the woman credit, she did leave the windows down... Wonder if I can sue Cracker Barrel resturaunt for their title being racist towards whites? I mean if you had a place called N****r barrel they'd close it down. Call a white guy a cracker it's OK though...Remeber how they sued Sambo's in the 70's? Well anyway If a white woman treats you right nowdays you're either Black or she's colorblind! I'm gone...