Saturday, May 29, 2004

Free Speech

Every week I notice how hippocritical those "adult business" people can be . Especially those who have no business being in our business. The same assholes who try to justify nude dancing on "freedom of speech" or "artistic expression" are the same assholes who to can't stand when their bullshit is called out. Like for example, the recent posts in my favor that were done on some sites. I read some of the crap obviously posted by either the management or some of their kiss ass friends who just want a free cover. They all think I am posting on their "loser" traffic fueled sites. This is so funny , because I am not going to post the Grieco Brand out there on some strip club review site to encourage traffic . My name alone inspires contraversey, and we know that means business. That club probably got more people aware they were "attempting" anything there by my name being dropped than by any of the fake posts their kiss ass friends set up. I remember this guy who used to come in there, about half illiterate. He fell in love with our door girl and got his truck stolen due to his involvement with her. She was a junkie, but never the less we had to protect her from his anger. I wanted to fire the bitch right there, but as usual , "politics" dictated otherwise. And I hate politics in the club. Anyway after she left he got a part time , occasional position with the club. Of course he still believed every lie and gossip battle the girls got him into. He was and is still a mark and a trick. So now I hear the guy still kisses ass and hangs out occasionally , and beleives the "lies" told to him by the employees. These people are the perfect tools for my enemies. Becuase they beleive and look up to guys who they wish they were, especially if they are married to a stripper . These guys actually pretend they have realtionships and arguments and everything else with these strippers they "fall in love with". It's so silly. They think they are "one of the guys" becuase they give carless dancers rides home, etc. and even help them to score drugs. I am talking about guys who would never even do a drug or be totally petrified to even buy them. But thinking they are gonna get laid gives them "strength" to go on . Anyway I ran into this guy a few years ago, and recentlyu he IM'd me . He was telling me about some damn review site he thought I was posting negative crap on. I told him why would it matter? He said people should be stopped from having free speech if it was against his "friend" ( yeah right like any mangement cares about tools like him) . He is such an idiot, he had no answer when I told him "well if you didn't have free speech, the club would be closed down". He stuttered around and then acted as if I was changing the subject . Which I kind of was . See I tried to free the idiot from his "I want to marry a stripper" fantasy and tried to make him think. I also said "damn, wouldn't you think that if you took a poll, which should go first, adult entertainment or people who post a negative comment about your friend on the internet" who would end up gone first. More people supposedly hate adult entertainment than hate Grieco. Anyway free speech is the stupid premise that keeps showbars open. I think it's bullshit. I think you should be able to see naked women well, becuase they're there. This stuff about " we're all about entertainment etc. " is just bullshit we have to resort to to get out money. Sorry, that's the truth. Put a skinny , toothless entertaining dancer up there and a hot , fake breasted blonde who has a killer body and you see who looks at what. The ONLY reason guys would pick the ugly girl is if they thought they had a better chance of fucking her. Now that's the real story...