Friday, June 04, 2004

My new post about Platinum...

OK I proved my point. AND NO I CANNOT get sued for writing the truth. In a liebel suit, if you 1) can prove the statements are well known and true (which i can due to wire taps, written evidence, etc) or 2) well known facts the public is aware of then you cannot be sued. When you have tapes of people admitting to using drugs , and also admitting that you didn't distribute drugs (which by the way , IS a liable comment) then how are you gonna sue ? No my friend I was the one who was slandered for all these years. Funny how somone can lie for years and I can state well known facts of the public such as how a business declined (which can also be proven by finacial records, which i have). Funny how these people will call MY HOME, and try to talk shit. But thank God I have it all on tape . Every accusation these idiots made against me is proven untrue and I have evidence from the horses's mouth I was telling the truth , so now I am happy. I have enough evidence on these people and how they have damaged my career that I COULD TAKE LEGAL ACTION ANYTIME I WANTED.But I am not gonna do the WGITE TRASH thing and go crying to the law when it suits me . Ever notice how these country fucks around here always act like they don't call the cops and handled everything "the country way" and want to fight and get drunk and raise hell , but when their ways come back to them they want to whine like bitches to the "law" . Well I was proven somthing I already knew last night. THe female in the relationship has more balls than the male because this bitch had to get his wife to call me at my home and disturb me . Well there is a curse on these people's souls that will remain for a lifetime for what they have done to me over the years.. SO if you want the curse removed then meet me in a public place with 4 years worth of my salary from MY club, and then make a public appology to me and everyone In this town about how you were wrong and cannot fill my shoes and maybe the curse will go down 40 percent. I am sick of these people and I cannot wait to see them fail (which they will, hell already have). Now I am done with this subject until the little bitch starts getting brave and talking more shit again.