Thursday, June 11, 2009

I haven't been here in a while.

I've been writing all my shit on my myspace blog. I just felt shitty today and decided to come here. Tonight got a call from this guy I know, this guy I kind of grew up with named Alex. He's older than me, but he didn't really do much to get into the club industry other than be born into it. He really is an asshole. He had a family business handed to him. So he calls me out of the blue. He told me he just spent a lot of time on the phone with several people I cannot stand. I guess he's trying to do business in Nashville. All I need is one more shit talking bastard around here. He was throwing in my face how certain people must not like me here. Of course he hasn't spoken to all the people I helped. Oh wait a minute, he has! He spoke to all the folks I helped that backstabbed me. Well I hope he deals with them, and they all end up losing. You take a lot of no talent people like that Jeff Gorick, and Shawn "Dinero" who think they're super talented and watch them all have a shitting contest. I see fuckovers galore, and maybe I can come in and pick up the pieces.