Saturday, May 29, 2004

Good Times At Menages Club

Hey just thinking about what it's gonna be like at Menages Club tonight. Memorial day is usually bad in AOB's , but who knows. We are always slammed on Saturdays though. But anyways I love the crew we have outside nowdays, Valet Mike, Backstreet John , James , and welcome back to Randall too. Back from the New Orleans stuff,Randall has been going to Vegas and New Orleans and Hoping maybe someday we will get more locations open. Also we have a new magazine in the works , and the film production will start back up soon. Shawn and I hae been sitting around thinking up shit for the future. Oh yeah and you gotta check out the new group on Yahoo. He's trying to get a new couple's promotion for thursdays started up. I hear he already broke 200 members last night while we were talking upstairs about stupid crap. Just remember Menagesclub.com and Friends of menages, as well as the hot wives club Shawn just started. This is gonna be a great summer again. And to any customer who saw me and Mikey beating up the homeless guy's bike with a ballbat outside... not sorry for what I did , just sorry if I interrupted anyone's fun . Forgot you guy were upstairs watching, had a Rodney King moment I guess. But take it from me, the bicycle deserved it...