Sunday, September 18, 2005

Another reply I had to post...

Here's the next comment from "sacha" ...

i'm sorry we got off to a bad start - I just want to get in your pants, couldn't you see?
Sacha | 09.18.05 - 4:10 am | #

and HERE is my reply...

Now THAT'S creative sarcasm. And I can respect that more than your other method. You actually pulled off a better reply than the old "cocksucker" bullshit. The only thing that weakens any argument or comeback you have is you're still not putting out anything on your end. You have no site of your own or give any form of an identity. If I go after Kanye West , for example, I give reasons why and identify myself. If I call someone a "cocksucker" in the form of an insult, you know who you're dealing with. Yet people come on here , state they're "German" or "Australian" and then try to tell me they don't agree with me. Well fine. In America you're allowed to disagree with all straight white men, George Bush, any condservative or anyone who's against hollywood assholes. You're free to express yourself as long as you're not being "racist"(saying anything that may hit home , demand accountability or demand social responsibility for any menber of a minority, primarily black males) , "gay bashing" (speaking your mind by pointing out improper behavior or improper attitudes of someone who chooses to fuck their own sex) or "religeous" (other than Islam, because that would be a form of racism because they've whined they way into the pollitically correct force field). The thing that really pisses me off, is if I were gay, or black , or a bleeding heart liberal, anyone who didn't agree with me could be looked down on as "mean", "homphobic" or "racist" and I would be seen as a constant victim. Because I stand on my own and speak my mind against ALL injustices against MY People ( those who WORK HARD and want to be left in CONTROL of a country they are BUILDING , not DESTROYING or RAPING or LOOTING ) I have to catch hell form idiots who really don't ever THINK about the fact I MAY JUST HAVE A POINT. They are so brainwashed that the moment they hear a so called "racist" or "homphobic" etc. statement they shut out all logic. I HAVE to CONSTANTLY HEAR IN ALL MEDIA, AND IN ALL FORMS OF ENTERTAINMENT FROM CHILDREN'S CARTOONS ON DOWN TO THE MAN WALKING DOWN THE STREET WHO"S BRAINWASHED AND WEAK MINDED, the opinion of "THE OTHER SIDE". I have no choice but to have it forced on me every day. Yet I HAVE A VIEW OF LIFE AS I SEE IT HERE, NOT CLOUDED BY DRUGS OR ALCOHOL OR HATE, and I am expected to shut up and leave it alone. I would think, for example ,a man who believes in a religeon that says I as a caucasian man, was created by a black scientist, and I am responsible for the enslaving of an entire race, is a man who has a mental problem. But Oh, wait a minute... HE'S BLACK, so then totally justified in his hatred of all white people ( the ones who buy his pathtic albums) . And if a CHRISTIAN were to run down Bill Clinton , for example, none of his opinion would be listened to because it would be attributed to his "religeous" insanity. Yet a BLACK MAN who writes music about ENTITLEMENT OF HIS RACE and says that all people from MY RACE are souless robots created by his people gets a voice solely because of skin color. Maybe you don't experience this shit where you come from. Maybe they HATE MACHINE isn't going on where you live, but here there is hate and resentment towards me simply because a genration of black people have been fed lies and hate towards the white man and have been using us for a stepping stone to blame us for ever ill in their lives. I READ RAP LYRICS. I don't just listen to the "BEAT". I read food labels , I PAY ATTENTION to my environment. I pick up on things many of the "sleepers" just ignore or shut out with distractions like drugs. So fine , talk shit. Stay alseep.

If you folks don't ever step off what you're told or how you THINK it is, then there is no hope for you. I thought a lot differnetly as well years ago. But I PAYED ATTENTION and learned for myself. Think about that.