Thursday, September 15, 2005

Here we go....

I love these kind of people. Losers with no style when it comes to talking shit to me on the internet.
here's a comment from my last post:

and no one gives a fuck about some hair club for men reject wop who sucks bush's dick so hard that his crack ho bitch has to give him the heimlich maneuver. your a fuckin embarassment to all italians,probably run a fuckin gay club too faggot.GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!
GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!GRIECO SUCKS COCK!GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!!!!GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!GRIECO SUCKS COCK!!!!
Anthony Grieco:professional co | 09.15.05 - 3:09 am |

HERE IS MY REPLY (part 1)

Oh yeah like you really got somthing to say you fucking little bitch. 1) If I was involved in "hair club for men" , I'd have hair wouldn't I? Also , I don't know how you'd know anything about me "sucking cock" , because if you're a "TRUE LIBERAL" then wouldn't you be TOTALLY SUPPORTAVE OF MEN SUCKING COCK?Your kind is all for "gay rights" etc. so why wouid you insult me by calling me somthing that YOUR KIND are pushing for? You guys LOVE COCKSUCKERS and WANT THEN TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO MARRY. So before you bash me , just think of the John "Fairy" and "Coward" Deans who just love kissing ass with those manly bull dykes and cum drinking gay men. Bush never supported COCKSUCKERS. No matter what you're still a COWARD TOO, Just like ALL LIBERALS WHO ATTACK ME AND HAVE NO GUTS TO IDENTIFY YOURSELVES. You obviously support a GAY LOVING PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE . Funny how people like you who supposrt gays SO MUCH love trying to use gay bashing references to run me down. You're probably a fat ass loser who pretends to be liberal so some college educated Thelma on Scooby Doo looking closet dyke will go out with you. I know your type. You know nothing about life or the world and have no real identity or personality. So you pretend to care about "issues" to "fit in". You'll never be anything but some loser wishing he had the courage to face a REAL MAN like George Bush or myself. You're right where you belong, over in the loser's corner with Dean and Kerry. And to call me a disgrace to Italians is kind of stupid don't you think? What the fuck do you know about Italians other than the crap you see on TV that portrays us as murderers or family loving pasta makers? Am I supposed to fit into that "Italian stereotype" you idiots want to see on HBO? Italians are artists, conqerors and brave people who have added a huge dimension to the culture of America, other than the Tony Soprano and the Pizza maker bullshit morons like you want to see. I think I'm following a long tradition of Italians in having courage to speak what I believe and love the country that has become home to so many people from my parent's homeland. So until you got balls enough to put YOU FAT ASS PICTURE UP and USE A REAL NAME, what the FUCK are you to a MAN LIKE ME???
Anthony Grieco | Homepage | 09.15.05 - 3:49 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply part 2

Also , It's obvious my WIFE is not a "crack ho". She does not look like she's using crack to me. She looks pretty damn healthy. My wife is a mom, and takes care of the house and the kids and works 4 or 5 days a week. She is also a college graduate. She has a great body and has nice fake boobs. She is laotian and cambodian. We have great sex too. She is a great cook. So maybe if you want to talk real shit about my wife you can use some of those facts for reference. Talk about asian chicks with D cup fake tits or run down mothers or whatever because the crack ho shit isn't really a sutable argument. Also as far as the "gay club" comment, Menages Club is one of the #1 lifestyle clubs in the Untited States. Some of the women who come is are bisexual. It costs an average of 75-100 bucks per person to come in. there is a strict dress code. So a person with your income and intellect probably wouldn't be comfortable there, plus you're probably incapable of getting laid anyway. Also I don't "RUN" any club anymore. I'm just there for moral support nowdays. I left the club business as far as "owning" or "running" anything 3 years ago. If you read my posts you'd already know that.
Anthony Grieco | Homepage | 09.15.05 - 4:00 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK KIDS........ WHO WON THIS ROUND???