Sunday, August 15, 2004

I was Exstatic and Pissed off at the same time...

Finally.. The shit I have been telling my wife should be done , somthing I didn't have the finances to pull off , the film that needed to be made... " Michael Moore Hates America" ...SOMEONE FINALLY DID IT! I was so happy , I was so full of this "christmas morning at four years old" feeling.Yet I was also mad because I didn't do it. This is what needed to be done, Moore's bullshit turned on him. Liberals can NEVER EVER EVER handle THEIR tactics used on them. Just look at how Whoopie Goldberg and the rest of the hippie fucks and drug addict musicians have been whining about their " freedom of speech" (which they were allowed to have , just had to deal with the way their "speech" pissed others off, and they used their freedom to tell them they don't need their services)I'm sure this will still be turned around by the liberals as a guy with "sour grapes" over Moore's "freedom of speech" , thus they will call this guy's freedom of speech an "attack on freedom of speech". See Liberals LOVE freedom of speech unless someone says somthing they don't want to hear, then they try to order their destruction. Freedom of speech has been turned around to justify everything from public sex shows to flag burning. But the second amendment is totally "questionable" to them, when during those times everyone was allowed to own weapons, nowdays they use the "militia" thing in the amendment to twist to gun prohibition. If they wanted guns outlawed by this amendment, they would have taken them back then. I guess just as the liberals feel we need to limit free speech to "the enlightened ones" (drug addicts gays hippies and unrealistic others) because we are now more modern , they feel we should give our rights up to the "militia" of the national guard, military and police. Well guess who controls the militia ? The liberals favorite president , George Bush. Well if they hate Bush so much why would they want him controlling all the weapons? The police do a shitty job of protecting my rights here, and if we didn't have guns it would probably be worse. So check out the link and write back...