Saturday, June 19, 2004

Why Is It So ?

OK , ever notice how a woman can say anthing bad or negative or hateful about a man and there always must be a "reason" for it? But let a man say somthing negative or even express one little point about women and he's a "man who hates women?" Kinda like a black guy can say anthing they want about white people , but let a white guy make an obsevation and he's a racist. Even an innocent statement can be made into a racist one. Like I could say " You know there are a lot of black guys who are good at playing pro sports."I would be bombarded by "racist" accusations. But a black guy could be like " there aren't enough African Americans playing hockey. We need to do somthing about this! " but that isn't considered racist. Or tear up your neighborhood because some thug got unfairly beat down by dirty cops. I rember the statement "this had to happen to show America blah blah " during the LA riots. Bullshit. Do you really think all those fucking people rioting really were thinking about Rodney King? Come on. I live in a black/Latino community. If they hit your car in the parking lot they don't care.Let me tell you what happened to me last year: I went to the grocery store one day and my car was stolen and dropped off in the projects. Because the cop didn't feel like filing a report, he wrote down "no signs of forced entry" on the car. Come on dammit- the lock was twisted completely around and the steering column cracked open with wires hanging out. The car was found dumped in the projects. The cop caught the black guys that stole it, and they said I loaned them the damn car. The cop had the nerve to tell me " Well I guess you need to watch out who you hang out with ." Like I really fucking knew these guys! They made it out it was a "drug deal gone bad." I was in a fucking parking lot with a cart full of groceries dammit! Well the only good thing to come out of this is I got pissed because my Glock 23 was in the trunk (for once) and now it was gone too. My .40 caliber Glock that had been with me for years at the club. The good thing was I decided to buy a new model Glock and I bought a Glock 32 .357 SIG caliber. I liked this round a lot better and I heard it goes through car tires and windshields and shoots flatter trajectory. I tried it out and the damn thing has a little more recoil but shoots straighter than my .40. And I can buy a .40 barrel and shoot .40's out of it too! The state police were changing over to these as well as the border patrol. Also the secret service uses this round to protect the president. So from now on I will learn my lesson: Always carry the fucking gun with you ! The only 2 times I haven't had my gun on me this year is 1) at the courthouse(in the car though) and a few times at the pool (in the bottom of the cooler . I had brass knuckles in my shorts though) . I hate I gotta live this way but oh fuck it. Someone has to be ready to fight against the drug culture warriors . Any gun questions ask me here...