Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm still around...

What's the news Mr. Grieco? I just quit doing this thing a while. Since I "took off" , lots of stuff has happened. I have been training my ass off, weighing about 210 lbs. I decided I felt better over 200 lbs.Trying to be lean and cut and 185-190 just isn't me I guess. I never quit working out, just turned my diet back up, ate more protein and calories and put on some more mass on. While I spent years at 220 lbs to 235, I don't think I can get that size again. I'm too old I guess, or not willing to juice myself up to the degree of getting 230 and over. When you get in your late 30's, over 20 years of weightlifting takes it's toll, and your "gentic potential" kinda takes a hit. But I look good, feel good, wife got me some "tanning visits". I was scared to go. I've taking countless employees to tanning over ther years in the strip/adult/feature business, but I myself have never used a tanning bed until last week. Felt kind of like a "girlie" thing to do, but my wife looks good and I want to look good for her too, so I gave it a try. I got a little burned so far but I think I can get a decent tan by the time the month is over. On the "club business" front, shawn and peter just bought another place, right up the street from menages club. I'm sure it will do well, I'm totally sitting this one out. I guess I will watch my friends move on , maybe they'll do even better. Funny thing is , as much as I tell people I'm out, certain assholes try to make up stories I'm going around town saying I'm a "club owner" , implying I am taking credit for the new project. Of course I'm going to promote my friends, but I don't lie about owning shit I don't own, like half of the assholes in this "town of fake owners" do. I'm taking about YOU ...Mr. "myspace "VIP" you guys know who "Mr. VIP" is if you live in Nashville. His my space page made me fucking sick. This idiot has never owned SHIT in this town. Just handed out drugs to naive girls and lied to them. And he needs to learn how to put on his mascara properly. He looks like a methed out Barbara Streisand. I read an article about how they're trying to make people leave their pit bulls at home and keep them out of the parks here. I've heard all this "not bad breeds , bad owners" bullshit. Now when a person carries a handgun, at least they admit why. These pit bull owners know damn good and fucking well why they have those dogs. It's not because they're fucking cute. It's the "intimidation factor" . When people have pits around, it invokes a certain fear or image of the dog that the owners thrive on. Have your fucking dogs, I could give a fuck. Just don't try and justify what the breed is designed for. Drug dealers all around here carry them around for intimidation.
You people prance your attack dogs around like "look at me and my bad ass dog" then when someone buys that shit and says somthing about it you back the fuck down and make the dogs out to be fucking snoopy on Charlie Brown. That's like going to a car show where cars have built out the ass to do over 100 mph, then a cop comes by the show everyone starts looking at the ground shuffling their feet saying the bigger engines are only in the cars because they're fuel efficient. (bullshit of course) ... on another front, finally someone realized a fat drunk idiot can't run a business after six years of struggling and blaming me... went by and my old club looked great, nice artwork everywhere, Joe Savage was really happy to be back and show me around, and the place looked like my old club. More girls , just like I used to run, and the crowd seemed good although I didn't stay in the club long. I went to the office , where it was cleaned up and nice, a budda display on the wall, and that fucking god awful map was gone...I remember when all my artwork was pulled down and destroyed for a stupid ass map of the world to be put up. I hope no one in this town is ignorant enough to hire this shitbag again. I think my old club is going to be great again, they are actually talking about taking the format into the next level of the industry. I just love to see my work being continued by capable people rather than torn down by rucker clones who've never had one original thought. Hopefully the Rucker era is coming to a close. One more manager to go and it's O-V-E-R fuckers!!!Think about that and have a great day...maybe I'll be back , maybe I won't , who knows...