Thursday, January 26, 2006

More stupid fuckers...

OK now today my wife reads strip club list and yet again my name gets brought up. Fuck em. Talk about my eyebrows, calling me a "guy on steroids who carries a lot of guns around" etc. in other words a lot of crap. Now I'm pretty sure two extremely fat unhappy guys are writing this shit. One in particular who threatens to "kill me" all the time yet he's a fat bitch who goes around lying about pussy he never got. Go ahead fat boy, I hope you're reading this. Why don't you do your usual bitch shit and threaten to "sue" me ? Yeah fat ass , you can threaten to kill someone for three years but let someone call you on your lies and you throw a tauntrum like the fat little baby you are. Why don't you pull that raggedy ass gun you bought off a state trooper who ripped it off in a traffic stop? I guess you think you and your stolen gun are gonna do somthing. Well fat ass either come after me or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Keep lying about the "company" you own too. I've had better men than you ( not that I'd EVER consider you a man) come after me. Here I am , I take care of my family , work hard and people like you gossip and bitch and whine until someone as ignorant as you comes around who has the power to cause me a problem. Then when I fight back you cry. I WORKED for all my positions and interests I ever had in these fucking clubs. I didn't just walk the fuck into it. Then guys like you come around and do some handyman bullshit and tell everyone you "own" the fucking club. I know your type. If I ever fought you man to (LOL) "man" , you'd go screaming to the cops and press assault charges. You talk a big "tough guy" line then you threaten lawsuits and when I'm not around you threaten to kill me. You insult all the women around you and act repulsive and wonder why you get rejected. You CLAIM to have fucked one of my exes, you BRAG and BRAG about it , then when her man finds out about your shit talking , you say I'm the one who said it. Yet I know YOU'RE LYING about it, and would never even think claiming you fucked any woman I had would even be a remotely feasable lie. Why the hell would I tell anyone any women I'd been with would touch your fat greasy ass? YOU however lie about screwing a LOT of you "friends" or "former friends" women. Man you're a REALLY HONORABLE GUY. Bragging about fucking you buddies wife/girlfriends etc. Then when someone else figures you out , a guy I've known 13 years tells me the same tired old story about you and I say "yeah he's said that kind of shit about me too" WHICH I HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO SAY - BECAUSE YOU SAID IT IN FRONT OF ME _ you act like "I" told him the whole scenario. You're an idiot. Take me to court. What's your case? I corrected you because you were claiming to have fucked my girlfriend in front of my best friend? I HAVE THE LAWSUIT BUDDY. Good thing for you I'm not that type of man who threatens to "sue" like a bitch. You made derogatory comments to 3 of my employers , insulted my wife by claiming that you would offer her money for sex to prove she's fuck you for money (WHICH SHE DID NOT DO OF COURSE) and threatened my life on numerous occasions. You got caught taking a bottle of prescription drugs to a woman claiming you'd "get laid" - GO TELL THAT SOB STORY TO A JUDGE ASSHOLE."Your honor, I uh this guy got mad at me for lying about fucking his girl, then he told a guy I was not a nice person for trying to hook his girlfriend up with prescription drugs." FUCK YOU FAT BOY. Stay the FUCK AWAY FROM MY WIFE AND MY FAMILY .
Think about that...