Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The liberals try to push the agenda....

listening to more stories of armed gangs robbing surviviors , kids stealing shopping carts full of Nike shoes, and other "thuggery" such as guys shooting at police, etc. the liberal idiot commentator chimes in with " Isn't there a fine line between people doing what they have to do for survivial and looting" Of course his direction was to "berate" a reporter who's actually in the mess by acting as if he's being "judgemental" of certain people, thus holding his "bleeding heart" stance. The guy says back, " I don't think a cartload of Nike's is about survival". Wrong is wrong. These liberals are always looking for a way to justify this shit as usual...I'm going to keep reporting. I have one family member I'm not sure about down there. I have no idea how to find out if he's there. My uncle Johnny. As I said before, I've worked there and lived there for a short time. I can imagine how bad it would get. It could have been me if it hit years ago. I traveld down a long bridge there from New Orleans past Mobile to Pennsicola. That whole area is a place I've been. I used to stay in an area called Metarie, near New Orleans, and drive there at night. Mike D. and me were once shot at on Chartres street, which is in the quarter. I rember how pushy the street people there were. And how humid the place was. The town has that "disaster" feel to it as it is. This is going to last for a long time...