Monday, March 07, 2005

what GRIECO fucking got right....

FINALLY...the shit I said about Bush one day being credited as right was coming. Check out the new Newsweek. Keep in mind these are hard core liberal authors...And while we're on the subject, I also predicted the Game vs. 50 cent fake "beef" one week before it happened. My nephew an I were at Applebee's resturaunt and I was explaining how the music industry worked. I predicted the whole "Bloods an Crips" thing, and how "The Game" was going to feud with 50 cent, increase 50's "me against the world" "Tupac" image. Meanwhile The Game will get more "street credibility" from taking on 50 cent. This whole thing is a marketing scam. Just like "Biggie VS. Tupac". I was so happy when I got my call from Shawn bitching about "why the fuck is a 50 cent/Game feud important enough to be front page CNN news? " I was like "hell yeah! my prediction came true!" Thus increasing my "furture telling abilty". Anyway I'm a fucking genius . Think about that ...