Saturday, March 05, 2005

Tupac, Biggie, Kid Rock, all fake. All bullshit....

You now what makes me sick? Year after year explaining how I remember when Tupac Shakur was a queer ass dancer for digital underground. A black child with Black Panther racists for parents, he studied ballet at Baltimore school for the arts. He had no criminal record until Suge Knight made him into a fake gangster rapper, and the whole fake "thug life" began. Type "Tupac Shakur Ballet dancer" into google and you get like 30,000 sites. Then there's "Biggie Smalls" or "The Notorius BIG" , a fat kid who went to a uniform wearing private school and bagged groceries at a local store. Look it up if you don't beleive me. And how do we know this? His mother said so, and had pictures. There are thousands upon thousands of websites that archive this. Kid Rock, or "Robert Richie" the asshole who punched my friend Jay Campos a few weeks ago was a well off kid , not "straight out the trailer" as he claims. His father owned a car dealership. He lived in a middle classed neighborhood. He said he thought they were poor because mom used coupons. The problem is , thousands of kids beleive in this bullshit, and drop out of school and get criminal records because they idolize these idiots. I have been going through hell trying to "de program" someone as of late. A kid who thinks Micheal Jordan , not Mr. Nesmith invented basketball. It appears that ever white kid with sagging pants believes the black man invented everything and the white man stole it. Funny, when I step out here I'm looking for the black man to steal from me. And seems as if the 4 home invasions we had here last year would have gone differently if white males were involved. Not that ever race doesn't have their thieves and "bad seed". But these kids today think fucking slavery and oppression of the black man was just stopped last week, and we owe them. And all evil comes from white males. So they are ashamed of their "whiteness" . The only way to "remedy" this is totally deny any attatchment to "caucasian" cultural norms.Funny how private school educated and ballet dancing priveleiged black males can help fuel the fires of hate towards the white man for a few more decades. That's the thanks we get for helping a generation of black males be able to have oppourtunities they wouldn't have had in the past. Use you education to shit on the "evil white males". I went to private school for a short time, also went to public schools. I have had to play the "gangster" role because of my background. But I always wanted better for myself. And I always admit how "living by the sword" is a negative way to live a life. I have been so called "poor" and then been "upper middle classed" as well. But because my family wasn't blaming anyone, we always had food to eat and a place to sleep. And that is what seperated me from those who whine about the "struggle". The way I think, the way my mother and father thought. Do what you HAVE to do. Don't expect others to give it to you. And that is the thought for today. Now think about that...