Thursday, March 17, 2005

Robert Blake Aquitted!!! ( There ARE miracles for good people)

Anyone who has ever seen a piece of garbage woman who spends her life destroying and using people can understand why. Robert Blake got off. Whether he did it or not , who cares? I don't. I think Scott Peterson should get fried. I think OJ should have been fried as well. But I understand Blake's situation. I really feel it. The jurors felt it too. No one sympathised with the woman he allegedly killed. Not that killing her was right. But these folks who jumped on Blake not knowing the facts need to be straightened out. My mom called me with the news too, and even she understands the situation enough to think he deserved to be aquitted. I used to watch Blake on "Little Rascals" and "Baretta" in the 70's when I was a kid. He was Italian an changed his name. A lot of Italians I know understand the character of the man , the way it was easy to pin somthing on him. The guys who said he tried to hire them turned out to be lying junkies and oppourtunists, probably drug money was in it for them. Italian men have ways that to the untrained public make them look guilty when they are innocent. Blake has that same no nonsense upbringing a lot of men in my family have. So I understand...