Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh Fuck It !!!...

Dammit I cannot fucking log into blogger for a damn week. I finally got here after 10 minutes of shit. I just think it has to do with this blog havinng so many damn posts, becuase I can log into my other blog that I don't use yet. I finally found one of my cell phones in the refridgerator. I had to get up at 3 AM last night to help my mom get my worthless brothers explorer and handgun from the cops. He ended up drunk again driving around with a bottle of pills and a gun like an idiot. What makes me sick about cops here is I had my car stolen twice over the years. On both occasions, I had a gun in the car. On both occasions, the police department took my gun. Now the guns were perfectly legal, and I have permits to carry handguns. And instead of carrying the gun , I decided to leave it in the car those days. I always carry a gun but every now and then I feel like just leaving it . And every time I ever have a theft happens.I don't care if you're "for gun control" or not. I have a legal right given not only to me by the constitution by by the state who feels I have reason to go armed. I pay my fees and license money and my bond for insurance. I go through the classes. Yet my brother can get drunk and have DUI's be disqualified from owning a gun, be carrying a gun that's probably stolen, and the cops don't take it. And to top it off, I had to pay a fortune last 2 times my stolen car was found , just to get my car out of impound. Yet my brother gets to leave his car for my mom to pick up. The law works well for the law breaker. I see folks getting audited , my parents have been at least 3 times. Yet there are folks who make thousands per year and never pay a dime of taxes. My dad pays insurance, taxes and all the other things he's supposed to. I think the main reason we get messed with around here is the Italian name. My brother has an american name. My dad and I do not, Can't go into wht at this point, but anyway I'm always treated like a "gangster" no matter how nice I am to the cops here. THey act as if they are disarming someone important. Yet the drug dealer across the street continues to go about his business without any problems. One visitor after another, every 5 minutes. Yet a cop told me once maybe he had a lot of friends. I got accused of selling drugs years ago and actually kicked out of my apartment because a metro cop named "Sutherland" told the land lady " I had too many hot women visiting my place so I must be selling drugs". I told the lady I manged an adult club and they were employees who visited me at times because I was single etc. I decided to tell her the truth. She told me it was time to "move on" and actually said to me " Well that's a good story but I feel there's illegal activity going on there." That same cop is now on vice, arresting prostitutes and screwing them. He has the cocky attitude. He's had lots of complaints. But it goes nowhere. Yet he's still with the same girl. Most cheaters end up staying in the relationship. Especially scumbag cops who know how to lie. Firefighters are fucking players too. I know a shitload of screw around fire fighters. Most of them are fucking each other's wives behind their backs. ALl these "brave" men. These "heros". You know what a real hero is? A man that puts up with all this shit. A man who works and takes care of people . Yet "bravery" is attributed from everything to a gay guy coming out of the closet to a firefighter sitting in the firehouse drinking beers, to a drug dealer in the ghetto. . Firefighters around here don't see as much action. They drink a lot. They sit around a lot. No one will ever accuse me of "being brave" facing shit I face , like electricity or getting shot at by a former club patron etc. I will get told anything bad that happens to me I "brought on myself". Even though I don't do drugs or drink or screw people over in business. I do the best job I can do everyday at everything I do. I've bailed folks out of jail , given them a place to stay , loaned them money, been there at all times for my employees and friends. But in the end somone will always find fault with you while finding great things to say about a guy who is a total scumbag who they "smoked a bowl of weed" with. I have been there many years. Drugs are thicker than water. I had people I took off the street talk shit about me all while having fond memories of the dope man who put them there. SO I guess my point is , the world is full of thankless people and users who abandon you whenever it suits them. These same folks stick together, and laugh at those they take from. Well folks I think I may be done with a lot of my giving. S0 think about that...