Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Guess What I Just Noticed?

All my old comments are gone, ever since I re published my blog. When I switched to haloscan, I still had all my old "blogger style" comments intact. But then I republished the entire blog , losing the old comments. Makes it look like no one has been reading all this time.Well at least I have some printed articles from my blog with all the old comments. Well time to start over...I plan on retiring this thing one day. I was going to end it at 333. But I changed my mind. The world still needs my commentary. I thought about ending it after the "tales from the club" posts were done. But I don't know yet. If that were the case, I'd take forever , becuase I haven't been posting "tales from the club" in a while. So what do you guys think? When is it time to "end" a blog?