Wednesday, November 24, 2004

If You Just Got Here...

Well if you found this blog by accident, go back and read the archives before you call me an asshole. There are over 430 posts here. I have a "desert" of untitled audio posts in the last month, all of which I'm working to rename. I post audio, and I have to go back and put the titles on. Some days I just don't have the time. I have lots of pictures, artwork, stories about my "adventures: in the adult business, etc. So before you make a judgement call and send me hate mail, find out who you're talking about first. Funny how this guy "Kevin" did a blog called "life at TJ's" , which had eighty somthing posts, was considered such a "great" guy. He never really revealed too much about himself , hisa opinions etc. Just some fake ass stories about being oin a strip club and hitting golf balls. People want no substance and call it "believable" . Just like the entertainment industry. Anyone who's real or has real experiences are considered a "freak". Because deep down people don't want to hear negative or possibly unhappy "secrets" about things they're curious about. Then the fantasy is gone. What I do is tell the reality, throw in some things I learned from the shit and then hope that reality is a better thing to take home with you. I backed down on my "tales from the club" series. For those that don't know, I posted stories, which were going to be 87 in all I think , of my life in the adult business. I will do this again. I am up to number 7 or 8. I have to go back and check. I just had to take a break for personal reasons. Anyway have a great day folks...