Friday, August 20, 2004

You Heard It Here First...

I think I should start a new trend. A trend called "outing". Since the hollywood actors are so protected from being "outed" by anyone else in hollywood the common folks have to do it. See if an actor is gay , they will not be outed until they are ready even though Hollywood knows they are. Why? Because it's just the rule there. If you outed someone, you'd never get work in Hollywood again due to the vast amount of gays who control the industry. Think about it . Ever watch a "E True Hollywood Story" and notice all the gay folks in the past who were never outed by the Hollywood community? The closest anyone ever came to discussing this system was Mario Puzo, author of the Godfather, who in his books many times would paint pictures of Hollywood movie studio owners as pedophiles who loved young boys and constantly sought after them. But no book he ever wrote that went into great detail about this ever got published. I think in "The Godfather" novel there may be a reference to this. I do remember is the novel there was a vast discussion of Sonny's penis size and talk of how Lucy Mancini couldn't feel any other man's penis etc. Then she met a man who paid for her to have "vaginal surgery". Never saw that in the trilogy did you? READ THE BOOK... Anyway my point is I think Puzo was a simple man from Sicily and no one told him he wasn't supposed to talk about the freaks he met in Hollywood. But I think if a person who was a fan and not anyone who relied on Hollywood execs for a living did research they could out these people. Why do it? Well they all want to tell me how to live MY LIFE , so why should I trust a person who lives A LIE? The two biggest gays are two of the highest paid male/ female actors today. Forget that one has been "married". Rember there are actors. Elton John was married to a woman in the 80's and I rember it like yesterday when I argued as a young child he liked boys not girls and how his marriage was a scam. I also remember when Boy George tried to say the drag thing was only a "gimmick" and he was straight. George Micheal , Rosie O' Donnell , I outed all these folks and was told I was crazy. Why is it these folks are so "brave" when they come out, when they made their whole career pretending to be straight? Be brave before you start your career , see how far you get with the truth. Another reason kids are deciding to try homosexuality and then of course tell everyone they've "found themselves to always be this way" is because the idiots come out after they have gained fans and acceptance, thus making fans start to accept gays more freely . I mean after all, these people are people who entertained us, so maybe gays are OK. Gay acceptance is fueled by popular gays coming out. I got two names for you today. Clooney and Roberts... You figure it out...