Monday, June 21, 2004

Pierced Idiots

Well maybe I should piss off the little "alternative" crowd for a minute. What the fuck is alternative? Alternative to what ? Half these fucking idiots are in an alternative reality of thinking they are so fucking "different". Example: how come I can walk into a room with the same pale , vampire bat looking kids and walk into another room full of them and get at least 4 of them mixed up as to who's who? These fucking kids all whine about life , while going to college or living off their parents . How many of them have lived life? What about all these "pro gay rights" "pro drug" pro fucking everything but never had kids or done a damn thing other than watch fucking lord of the rings or get off on some imagined "dark side" of life? These kids all live in a fucking fantasy world. I'll show you a dark side. Ride through the projects . Pretend to be the fucking sandman comic book character and see how many crack dealers decide not to kick your ass. Yes folks I don't speak on shit I am not exposed to. I know the culture , actually enjoy some of the same shit. Used to real Neil Gaiman shit , like vampire movies all that shit. But what makes me sick is all these kids talking about how "different" or "misunderstood" they are. Fucking grow up past the 15 year old hormone shit you little bastards. You're all the same. You all have the same damn opinions etc. I worked with fucking white supremists , attended christian school, went to school with klan members and hung out with self proclamed devil worshipers. I knew prostitutes , preachers , priests, drug dealers . I try to listen to everyone's background . I am the only "white" person in my home . I agree with some shit from a lot of philosophies but I don't have to agree with a general "opinion" of life. I remember hanging out with a group of "beautiful people" a few years ago. Noticed how they were all doing coke, taking turns talking about shit and laughing , pretending they gave a damn about what the other person was saying. It was all a fucking "script of life". Sadly so many women , men etc. get caught up in this way of thinking. Here I was , partying with these "rock stars " i can't really name, and some personal friends of mine in the adult business. I wanted to leave. I remember feeling like if these people fell off the face of the earth we weren't missing anything but cockroaches. I guess it was because I wasn't doing coke. I'm going to lay it all down right here . These so called "fake " people the "alternative" crowd supposedly is against are really the same fucking people. You want to really be different? Do these damn stupid ass kids think clothes and piercings and tatoos etc. really make them "special" ? How many moronic guys have the same bubble gum machine looking armband tatoos? Like someone sees this shit and goes "cool tribal dude" . Give me a fucking break. I've met 1000000's of people and they all fall into the same dam catagories. What makes people different is self expression. Not these ornaments they put on. And what about the gay people? OK I could give a fuck if someone is gay. But I want my kids to be straight. Why? because I think once you're gay , whether you like it or not you are destined to be looked at for your sexual preference the rest of your life. You have no identity in society. See I don't give a damn if I piss off anyone or not. Think about it . People see a gay guy and they always picture him sucking or being fucked. Sorry but that's what kind of shit you hear when they leave the room . Just like a girl with big tits. My wife has double jeapardy. She has big boobs and is Asian. In this town every damn time an Asian woman is brough up everyone starts quoting the damn "me so horny" shit from "Full Metal Jacket". Fucky suckyee oh me so horny. Me love you long time... Makes me want to puke.And she has big boobs so she's not a human anymore. And a masculine lesbian is always a dyke. There you are. once you reach a certain point you're an "it" not a person. Big tits, gay, oversized body etc. Then you only get listened to by people that want somthing from you or people that hate you trying to justify it. I think homosexuality is a sexual fetish or a perversion. But I don't care. I have had "unatural sex" with women. Anal , DP. multiper partners, etc. I did crazy shit in my past. BUT if I ever came out and said "hey I am biologically geared to fuck 4 women at once" I would be called a pervert. And no one would be called a "poligophobe" or some other name for hating me. But if I am a gay man I can say "hey I love it up the ass" and I'm supposed to be "special" and loved for my sexual preference. Now another reason why I find homosexuality unatural is this: If I am a man and I want a man , why are so many gay men "fem" and so many gay women "butch?". Damn if I was attracted to men I would want to fuck a man for christ's sake, not a man who acted like a bitch. SO I think the " I am attracted to the opposite sex" thing is flawed. Now there are a few couples like this ,but most play male/female roles. Every little girl who menstruated nowdays claims to be "bi" . What is this shit? "Trendy" gay shit. Fuck this . I really don't care if you fuck in the ass , whatever. As long as kids aren't involved , I don't care. Just don't ask me to say it's natural. My wife's boobs aren't natural and I think they're great. But if she has them hanging out in the grocery store someone's gonna get mad. So quit whining about how hard you have it and go home and fuck. Then get up tomorrow and say " damn , I'm a pervert , but I like the sex and it's my life." But don't try to tell the damn world to love you . And to you little kids playing "goth" or "vampires" or whatever: Grow the fuck up. Don't whine about how people don't "accept" you becuase you have some damn self induced metal hanging off your face. Either take the shit out or hang with immature people like yourself and feel happy inside because your "style" is really telling the world somthing . Yeah it tells the world "hey I went to a shop and had this stuff stuck in. " I could care less about any of these things, jsut sick of people thinking it makes them these different, persecuted and "enlightened" people. Please feel free to read a future article I am writing called " piercing and your vagina..." later folks...