Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tough Talk...

There'a a lot of "tough talk" in this world. I have been through that shit since I was a little kid getting bullied by 4 kids on the playground. As I learned to fight back no matter what the odds, and as I started winning, the bullies started crying louder and louder until I, the "outnumbered inferior" was labeled the "bully". I remember getting kicked out of public school after beating down 2 guys who were more than twice my size with a fiberglass top desk. These guys attacked me first, and thought making a joke out of me in class while the teacher was out would be fun. As I was yelling at the fucking idiots that run the school, telling the principal I'll fucking kill him if he doesn't get the fuck out of my face, the two bullies sat there,nursing their wounds perfectly calm looking like two model football players. Looking at me as if I had an "anger management" problem. Every adult and student suddenly branded me as a "psycho", simply because I didn't allow two cunt motherfucker spoiled brat kids beat me down and make a joke out of me. I still ended up being a joke, because I was kicked out of school and branded a "troubled kid with a violence problem". I went to private school for the rest of the year, then was allowed back for my senior year at the old school. The guys I had beaten had graduated. One of them became a bully cop. The other became a town drunk. I fucking left the whole shithole behind and went out on my own to be in the adult business. I'm never invited to the class reunion, mostly because I know the guy who plans them is actually gay because he used to live with a stripper who worked for me who always talked about her" fat gay roomate". One day he came in, looking like a poor Rosie O' Donell impersonator. They both lived in the next state, and the dancer he lived with drove an hour and a half just to work for me. I guess he wants to live a "seperate life" from his gay persona. So that's all right with me. I don't want to see any of those losers anyway. The point is, he was another person who was popular in school who started shit on me. This guy used to talk shit about my mom dropping me off in a mercedes. My dad had just started making money then , we weren't poor anymore and he was proud of the car.As kids we were used to walking everywhere when we lived in the inner city, and we didn't have cars. When we moved to what I call the "sticks", all the kids had new cars at 15 years old. Except me. My mom dropped my brother off at Jr. High first and he was a spoiled brat so he always got to sit in the front seat. So when I would get dropped off at high school (which was a block over) I would get out of the back of the mercedes every day. Kids used to act like I was playing like I had a "chauffer" and I was weird because I'd always sit in the back seat. This fat gay guy was the ring leader of that shit. Funny when I made fun of his fat gay ass years later walking into my strip club I'm a "bully" and a "homophobic asshole". Same thing with another situation. The piece of shit who helped cost me my strip club and married some piece of shit crack whore I used to support finally got fucked over and divorced. These fucking idiots called my home screaming at me and blaming me for all their marital problems a couple of years ago. I haven't had a fucking thing to do with either of these junkies the whole time. I'm blamed for her drug addiction when I'm 100 percent drug free and I kicked her out of my life for bringing drugs around me in the first place. SO when she ended up getting knocked up by another guy and leaving this idiot I happen to say somthing to the effect of " well I guess I wasn't the reason for all their problems". And again I'm called a "bully". Funny when they were shitting on me everyone looked on the "bright side" of the situation. And when I got my first divorce they were gloating and making jokes about hosting my ex wife's "divorce party" at my old club. Yet I helped both of these idiots on many occasions and never once backstabbed or fucked them over. And back then, folks took up for their gloating and bad behavior when I was having personal problems. But I say one fucking word and I'm a "bully". It all boils down to one big popularity contest. People know I'm still going to get things done and go about my business no matter what motherfuckers try to shut me down, so they feel I'm in effect "stronger" than these other types and therfore never a "victim". Which to a degree is true. But sometimes I tire of always being the "bigger man". I have seen a lot of people talk shit about how "bad" or "tough" they are, and a guy like me shuts them down because I know what it feels like to lose. Therfore I will fight harder and smarter than the other types because everything I got was hard earned. I know what it's like to have nothing, or to have no friends and be on your own, or own a business that's like your fucking family and have it snatched from you. Then your "family" turns on you and you gotta re build. There is very little loyalty in this world. I am so tired of fucking assholes with personalities on loan from "the man show" who have nothing to talk about but " how about that game " bullshit. The world is full of these "nobody can take my ass" motherfuckers who are secure in their stupid ass life where there wife tells them what they want to hear, they go out with "the guys" and watch sports and try to act the part of a "man". These are the same motherfuckers whose wives are fucking everyone at the office. There are two types of people. 1) people who are clueless and don't give a fuck 2) people who give a damn and know better. For example, the same motherfuker that made fun of me because my first wife left me was cluess about his own whore. I always assume nothing in life is perfect, and there is no assurance that things will always be the same. Yet these motherfuckers who are like " That shit won't happen to me, you're weak and stupid , I CONTROL MY FUCKING LIFE " are the ones who take the biggest fall, and get all the sympathy. Like "Oh poor Jeff, they seemed like the perfect couple, I feel so bad for him" but a guy like me who knows shit can go either way is said " Oh well man, you should have known that shit, you're an idiot". Yet guys like me do know the possiblities, and don't think we got life "all sewed up". Don't get me wrong, I got balls and self confidence and I know I'm the fucking best. But it still doesn't mean people in my life can't be brought in by other liars and fucks who are less than myself. FOR EXAMPLE:These fucks who would just assume try and fuck my wife behind my back while they got their so called "perfectly under control" wife situation at home are never blamed for their assholish behavior. It's like "It's not his fault , your wife must be giving him signals" Oh of course, because this guy is a "winner" and "has it all under control". THIS TYPE OF GUY IS JUST LYING TO HIMSELF. So let's say "Jeff" get's caught cheating, and they split up, and two years later a guy like me starts dating his ex wife. All the "friends of Jeff" would say " Oh but they still love each other etc. and you need to accept that" and any move Jeff would make on his wife while she's seeing someone else is "fair game" . These types are constantly enabled by stupid women and ass kissers. Yet the same "jeff" when he's being sneaky and trying to fuck someone else's wife, is considered a "great guy". Sometimes it isn't easy being a real man who pays attention to how life works. You're expected to play by the rules. And if you ever "get out of line" the whole world is your enemy. Now think about that one, and figure it all out...