Saturday, April 09, 2005

Remote Controlled Fruit Flies and Other Newsworthy Stuff...

OK here's a link from this morning's news. Scientists have found a way to remote control fruit flies. And later on they're doing mice. Next up ... Humans!!!Great. one more defense for the next guy who whacks out his wife. Also as usual, more school shootings , more teacher /student "screwings" etc. This last teacher was banging like three students. Wonder if it was at the same time? Wonder if the boys were black? Funny , you never heard of all these school shootings until desegregation was forced on our schools. And it says today more than half of all kids are bullied in school. Speak to a kid today and I'd bet most of it is kids trying to emulate hip hop culture by acting like "thugs" etc. Then the stupid outcast depressed kids who get fed up with all the ghetto shit go steal daddy's gun and start shooting. No one ever brings up the dark pretend ghetto world these "outcast kids" have to live in. The little "thug" kids keep on fucking with everyone on school, "representing" their click etc. And meanwhile the dark depressed kids handle their shit in the worst way possible. But the teacher is too busy getting gangbanged to teach the kids much less notice the problems going on. Oh well.Anyway this weekend is same as usual at the club. More guys cycling steroids while I preach a drug free health oriented diet. A friend of mine (who's currently cycling steroids) was arguing with Shawn and I , telling us "steroids ONLY shrink your balls, not your dick, like bigger balls make a difference anyway"... Maybe we need teachers to teach young boys how testicles work to produce testosterone, and how shrunken testicles are BAD. I mean it's not like these teachers aren't already involved with the kid's testicles anyway. So many of these kids and grown men would never pick up a barbell without steroids. I know so many guys who've never worked out without juice. They'll take years off, get out of shape, then start again to "get in shape". A friend of mine told me once my healthy lifestyle pursuits were all about "vanity". Well if that was the truth, I'd be using steroids. Why would I bust my ass for 20 years of working out and watch a guy do juice for 6 months balloon up to 230 lbs? I am 5'9" 190 lbs. The biggest I've ever been is 235, and that was pushing myself and eating all the time. And it took me 3 years. So now as I've grown older I've learned it's all about being healthy and being able to raise your kids and take care of your wife, and maybe even your parents. I have seen so many good guys fuck up their kidneys,or go to jail over "roid rage" incidents. I hate to see somthing as positive as fitness be taken to this level. And I like and respect "Arnold" , but he did it with roids too. I would like to see a drug free person teach out kids about fitness. Steroids is just another drug addiction. Maybe many of these addicts aren't as screwed up as your average "meth head" or crack fiend, but it's still a drug addiction. On to the next subject: The Pope. I guess he was ready to go. Most folks don't get that kind of time before they die. I just think the man could have done more to deal with these molestations in the church. We just hear about them in the U.S. But do you honestly think if we have them here, we don't have them throughout the catholic churches worldwide? People in the U.S. I feel don't have a grasp of how big a deal the Pope is in , say Latin America. The Pope is more of a "godlike" entity in these countries. Here in America we're more self absorbed. I'm sure the gays are hoping for a more "tolerant" ( that means "kisses their ass") pope this time. And of course to our friend Barrie, remember this Pope pushed for not allowing federal funding of stem cell research, he even called to let Bush know he wasn't endorsing it. SO I guess we'll see if the next Pope is more "progressive" (AKA kisses ass of everyone except straight American caucasion males and feels they are the only source of evil in the world)I feel before the Pope starts telling the US how to live, he needs to straighten out his OWN. Oh well that's the news for today, so think about it... and have a great rest of the weekend...