Saturday, February 12, 2005

Everyone has to let off the stress every once in a while...

So tonight I drank vodka. I hardly ever drink. As I'm typing this I have a remainder of a buzz. The club is closed, I'm home. So to my folks at the club I spent time conversating with tonight , James, Lil John, Hockey player John, Valet Mike, Shawn, Gavin , Angela, Khenna and Sheila who always do great pictures for the club every Valentine's day, and especially John and Robin, Thanks for being around. I hope I didn't piss anyone off. I remember giving John and Robin some shit playing around, so I hope you guys are doing fine and since I know you read and listen to my shit I had to say somthing. Life is complicated sometimes. I'd like to say it's complicated when we make it that way. But when I'm not making my life complicated, other folks are busy making theirs complicated, so therfore the comlexities are always around the corner, one way or another. Make sense? Who cares I'm drunk so it makes sense to me. Anyway I was noticing tonight how there are a lot of nice folks I meet every weekend at the club. I got to speak to John and Robin who comment here sometimes, and just had to say these two folks are fun to talk to in person. John is in the music business and is outgoing and is like dancing around and just has this carefree attitude that a lot of folks could learn from. All these times I need to "loosen up" I think about this type of person. And his wife carries herself like a lady and has a good sense of humor. I like to see good couples. With all the negativity and divorce bullshit, it sometimes seems like everyone is just fucked up. When I meet people who've been together a while and they're still having fun it makes me feel good. I haven't had a lot of luck in the relationship world. Up until I met my wife. I love my wife and this has been the best realationship I've ever had. So the more folks I see "making it" the better I feel about my chances. So here's to all the great couples out there. And Barrie, I know you're still single but you have a lot of readers who love you so happy Valentine's Day anyway.Think about that...