Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why don't they ever bitch at other countries? And other news...

I read this shit today how they kill 350,000 seals a year in Canada. And more shit about japan killing turtles for shells. The United States bans these products. But oh wait, I thought the liberals and hippies and animal rights fuckers love Canada!!! Why the fuck don't they have any "issues" with any country except the USA? Same thing when Saddam makes women wear all this muslim shit, gays are killed and persecuted for being gay in other countries, there are actual shooting wars between ethnic groups and minorities , but the according to the bleeding heart idiots our country is the only one who does anything wrong. And every time someone points out another country doing stupid shit like this , somehow it's still our fault in the states for either "not doing anything about it" or "causing it because of our capitalist system" etc. I think it's all about being a bunch of whiny spoiled ass people who have nothing better to do and feel guilty all the time about shit because a lot of liberals I know are selfish or sheltered or never really experienced a lot of real life problems that would detract from their "crisis creation" . I heard this ignorant bitch the other day going on and on about animals dying etc. and how she won't eat meat and she wants to join the "Animal Liberation Front" blah blah. Then she was told how now they discovered plants feel a primitive form of pain when they are cut. So she says she may quit eating plants now. Jesus Christ bitch are you fucking insane? I actually asked a friend about what the fuck a person would eat in this case and they said stuff that fell off of trees like apples or maybe nuts or whatever. Maybe that's why crazy folks are called "nuts". But what if you ate plant seed? Wouldn't that be potentially destroying a plant life? Oh wait that's OK, because that would be just like being "pro choice". So what if a dog wanted an abortion? Would the vet be considered a bad thing for animal rights or a good thing? What if an endangered species, who needed to give birth to further their kind was "pro choice" and wanted an abortion? I mean in the case we invented somthing to communicate with animals for example. OK then what? What would a liberal bleeding heart idiot do ? I don't get how there are these folks who are so gung ho on abortion and yet they worry about someone eating a chicken. I already told you guys how I feel about abortion a thousand times, so I'm not going into that subject again. Look it up. Of course there are "pro life" animal rights folks too but most libs I met are pro choice yet would raise hell if someone drowned a bag of kittens. So some liberal explain this shit to me . I know , I know it's all some shit like " well the animal didn't make the choice to kill the kittens, etc." So I guess life isn't the real issue in any of these cases it's all about intent of the controlling party etc. Just like when Scott Peterson kills his wife and then gets sentenced for murdering his unborn child.So if I accidentally lose control of my car and hit a woman on the way to the abortion clinic and the women is fine and minorly injured but her child dies is that murder? Oh yeah I'm not a doctor. But wait that doesn't apply either because a women who's not a doctor could use a pro choice coat hanger and still be considered OK. I'm confused I guess. Think about this shit and someone give me an answer...