Saturday, November 20, 2004

More news from the collapse of the "system" ...

Big NBA Riot.The whole "cool world" is falling apart. Rappers, democrats, NBA idiots. I hate the whole "pro sports" culture that promotes rape of women and women throwing themselves at atheletes like garbage. The whole "Kobe" thing is totally ludicris, we have riots at the source awards, ODB dying and Young Buck in trouble. All these morons have been going around trying to tell us how to think and live as a culture. Fuck em. It's all falling apart now isn't it? I'm tired of drug addicts and self centered people trying to infringe on my time and my life. Maybe the tide will turn against this culture. I hope so. Me, I'm not the best "role model" I know. But I don't do drugs or abuse women , I work hard. I've spent a lot of time working in the adult club industry , but I've never took in all this negative crap and always tried to teach people how to better themselves whenever I could. I love my wife and kids and stepkids. But yet the world would rather hold up some "sports idiot" or muscian as a "honorable person" than someone like myself who has made mistakes but tried to do the best with their life, and tried to understand others. So I use a lot of bad language. So I worked in the "adult " business. Ask anyone in my life if I ever let them down. Funny how some folks who don't know where I am or how I got there will judge me as a "bad man". Meanwhile some trailer trash like Brittney Spears is selling sex and still being called a "legitimate entertainer" by some folks.Just think about that...