Saturday, July 31, 2004

More Unusual Days...

Now I just fucking love this ..." TO SAVAGE - 7/30 - Remove CommentHow the hell can you even communicate with Greco? Don't you realize yes he is a great manager but he is also an evil manipulative S.O.B. Who mind controls people. ANd the more intellegent the person and more they think he can't influnice them , the more control he has. The only thing I can see is in it for you is you really are trying to use his abilities to help get rid of Gork.DO you think Gork would accept you guys having any civil relationship ? I don't think Greco started this post war here, but I think he's now trying to take advantage of it." ... Now this is a post from stripclublist .com about me , and the bastard didn't even spell my name right! MIND CONTROL ... STARE AT THE FUCKING SCREEN NOW "@" YOU"RE GETTING SLEEPY... So nice to have real fans . Anyway This is more silly shit I deal with from people here . I was thinking the other day about how many times I've almost been killed. I guess I have an obsession with death sometimes because of either all the people I know who have died, or all the times I've almost been killed or both. I went off a cliff in a car, been shot at many times, been shocked by electricity. Just a week ago my screwdriver slipped on an electrical panel and I hit the bus bar, the big piece of metal that all the circuit breakers plug into. It threw my screwdriver a few feet. My chest hurt for the next day. And I have put breakers into electrical panels without thinking 1000 times. I always wondered if I would rather die in the club business or the electrical business if I had to die on the job. The worst thing about getting killed working for my father in electrical is all the fucking people who wanted me out of the club business would think it's funny I ended up killing myself doing somthing that wasn't my "primary career path" all those years. It would establish to them 1) I must have been a shitty electritian 2) I was no longer a club owner and must be totally untalented at everything because I got whacked at my other job. And I also think about getting killed at the club business. I mean being killed in a sex business is more "Hollywood Gangster" , (but I'd be the bad guy in the story , of course) but who wants to die in a swingclub/sex club/strip club/ etc? That would be "justifed" because of the nature of the business. Kind of like a " well that's what he gets for being up in that "life"."SO I guess I hope I just die of old age and I'm a powerful rich old man who controls the lives of everyone I can't stand nowdays. Now that's some soap opera shit... Anyway I had some interesting visitors last night at the club, readers from here actually. And I thought no one read this but barrie and about three other people... I am shorter in real life you know. Does the internet add 20 lbs? I had on a stupid hat my wife hates , one of those kangol pimp LL Cool J bucket hats . Just for fun. I had to deal with divorcing employees, ex employees visiting with their new husband. A stripper who worked for me about 7 years telling this imagined stoy that I tried to shoot her in my office... I tell you, these people do drugs, have a bad dream and fucking think I did all this shit I didn't do. Speaking of stupid dreams, I dreamed this wrestler guy was sneaking around my house. And he left a fucking hairpiece in my shower. Like a really bad toupee'. I'm not a huge wrestling fan but it was that William Reagal guy.The guy who wear suits all the time, prissy English guy. Then I dreamed I saw a car drive off a bridge far away from me, then fly up in the air and spinning around. It was like high up where airplanes are. Then it fell and landed perfectly on it's wheels and stopped on the interstate beside me andmy car. It was some Shaggy on Scooby Doo looking guy with a dog and some hispanic guy with a lot of tattoos. I remember seeing the car fly off the bridge and thought" damn that guy is fucking dead". But thay pulled by me and said "Shit man did you see that? " Then I dreamed about being stuck in a hotel full of vampires, and no one with me would beleive me so I was stealing garlic from the kitchen and going to all my friends seperate rooms smearing it on them in their sleep so vampires wouldn't get them. I also kept getting the free Gideon Bibles out and was counting ammo, wondering if my guns would have any effect on the vampires. I was also think " damn why did I switch from wearing a cross to a St. Christopher medal? Damn this shit has no power, I need to go to the mall and buy a cross! I have very vivid dreams. Well anyone want to explain their "meaning" give it a try. Meanwhile I need to get another "No Sleep Day" started. See what happens when I finally DO get some sleep?