Saturday, July 24, 2004

End Of the Platinum Gork Vs. Grieco Vs. Joe Savage War?

After a few more months of "the battle of Club Platinum" crap, after 1 divorce, my son in the hospital, another death in my family, I'm fucking tired of all this shit. I'm remarried now, doing great and my son is healthy. I left February 28, 2000. It's 2004 now. Fuck this. Go to stripclub list .com and read the stupid shit posted for club Platinum in Nashville. I refused to ever post shit there , my old employees told me about the drama so I decided to take up for myself here. No good- they fucking called my house crying and screaming bullshit after making an honest effort to ruin my career more than once and failing . When I left the club, I went elsewhere. Then a guy from Platinum showed up in the club talking trash. I opened an afterhours and helped with Menages club in the same building. There they were, across the street talking shit. I went to Platinum and spoke to Gork, and he took it as an "apology" which it wasn't. It was more of a " I'm doing fine and I have come to terms with the fact this petty shit isn't over yet but I tried."  I owe no apologies as I was the one slighted. But now they get local entertainer and musician "Joe Savage" involved , calling my a "needledick wanna be wop". Well Joe , I think you could find a HELL of a lot of dancers in the industry that can dispute the dick claim. And I'm sure there is plenty of videotaped evidence otherwise as well. Anyway fuck it.I am giving it one last shot- I will make peace with Club Platinum and even support the shows and publicly end the feud. Here is my proposal . 1) I will visit the club, shake Joe's and Gork's hand on the main stage, ( the same way I did when we hired Gork at the stables in 99)give a speech supporting Joe , the club and have a drink of sparkling wine with them on the main stage. 2) What I ask for is a promtional flyer be made to announce the end of the feud, and Joe must produce the biggest strip club show ever done in Nashville, I mean a real full blown production. Then If I see an honest effort made to really return the club to what I killed myself for all those years, I will be behind them. Also I will be allowed to bring some of my crew with me, and not be harassed by any staff members. That's the only way it will end, and I will attempt to call down any loyalist to me who's bashing the club and let them go on. BUT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN... The only real way to get the club going again is create somthing and they probably won't do this shit , especially have a blowout for the "end of the feud" . If they had sense they'd capitalise on the love for me and how I used to do it . I mean I was told shows and feature stuff was bullshit so now they are doing it again 4 years later? I'm sure no one will ever take this offer but you never know...