Saturday, July 03, 2004

Superbabe VS Realdoll

OK here's the deal... I'm going to post these pictures of "Superdoll sex dolls" and "Realdoll" sex dolls. Since I'm going to be gone a few days I want you guys to vote on which doll is better. Better looking, better construction, etc. I want your opinions. Please do all your comments on this post, and not under the pictures so I an keep track of what's what. Also you can check out the individual websites for more info. One is superbabe2000.com and the other is realdoll.com. And to the women- remember if you don't vote you have no right to bitch when one of these companies actually makes these dolls into real live robots who take care of the man in your life. I mean who wants an unattractive robot fucking your husband/boyfriend , or maybe even doing you as well. And to the guys, please cast your vote for the best doll becuase you're investing in your stress free future. These guys are working hard every day to give man the eqivelent of a vibrator so we can throw the shit in our woman's face the way they have been for years. Don't you guys get tired of women saying crap like " I have my vibrator, I don't need a man!" Well ha ha bitch - maybe one day we guys will have a woman who never corrects us or complains. Only problem is , the women I know would hog the damn robot too, leaving us fucked out of luck again!